Reclaim your Life from Stress and Toxins!
I am a firm believer in the powerful effects of food on your health. Everything you put in your body (and ON your body) changes the physiology of your cells. Every thought will shift you towards illness or health. Part of my secret to staying healthy and in shape is a clean, balanced diet and definitely supplementation because like everyone else, I am subject to the stress of daily life.. and the wrath of the aging process!
So, if you are looking for…
A higher level of function. A better quality of life. Less pain. More energy and vitality. ANY problem that steals some joy from your life, then I recommend you consider functional nutrition and my lifestyle coaching.
Are you struggling with questions and confusion regarding your health?
Have you been told your lab tests “normal” yet you still suffer from symptoms?”
Analysis and treatment using Functional Nutrition addresses the underlying physiology preventing you from having the life you deserve.
I have been helping people reclaim their lives for over 13 years through lifestyle therapies, chiropractic and functional nutrition. I also combine Western herbal therapies with Ayurvedic Medicine in helping individuals achieve balance, physically, mentally and biochemically. Emphasis is placed on helping clients understand what is exactly going on with their physiology and necessary steps for correction and prevention.
“We work as a team.” I am a partner, coach and educator in your journey. This is a participation sport. I only take a limited number of patients at one time. Therefore those willing to make the necessary changes for improvement by “participating” in their health care are accepted into my functional medicine program.
Not sure if you are ready? Call my office at 480.447.4203 to set up a FREE 15min consultation to discuss your concerns.
“I have a team.” I work with a team of naturopathic doctors, life coaches, counselors and other therapists who may be called upon should you need some assistance beyond my scope and experience. It is always comforting to know you have a team of practitioners who communicate with each other and work in unison to give you the best chances at improvement.
“Everyone deserves an attentive, caring listener and a partner in their journey back to health.”
My goal is to help you restore balance to your systems naturally and improve your function. Most people who come to me complain of the following conditions:
- Weight Management Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Thyroid Symptoms and Disease
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Hormonal Imbalances and related symptoms
Services within my practice include:
- Dietary, Blood Chemistry, Urine and Neurotransmitter Analysis.
- Saliva Hormone Testing
- Hair Analysis
- Ayurvedic Consultations and Herbology.
- Customized Cleansing programs and Gut Reconditioning Protocols
- Weight Management Programs
- Thorough follow up and monitoring
- Lose Smart Lean Up Customized Fat Loss and Makeover Program, developed by Dr. Melanie
- Functional food based supplements and protein shakes, Whole food supplements, Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic Herbs and teas, Natural Skin Care and Aromatherapy.
- Monthly program to help you stay on track and keep improving: Commit2Health Plan (minimum 6 month commitment)- includes a 20min phone consultation each month, early releases on diet and lifestyle checklists, resources, exclusive articles and motivation messages and discounts on publications and other services. This is perfect for the current patient who has undergone initial phase of care and lab analysis and ready to take control of their journey to maintain progress and make further improvements.However, any patient can start with this program!
Consultations are available via phone. See Telemedicine Page.
Discounts off regular rates are offered to students, active military, veterans, government, education and non-profit employees as well as current,active patients. (Excludes Commit2Health or other monthly membership fees)
” Dr. Melanie’s expertise in chiropractic and nutrition is unsurpassed. She is the best in her field and has helped me balance my body. My pain intensity from fibromyalgia lessened considerably. I feel great!”
– S.H.L. Retired Realtor, Peoria, AZ